Books by Whit Stillman
Barcelona and Metropolitan: Tales of Two Cities
The Last Days of Disco, With Cocktails at Petrossian Afterwards (Winner of the 2014 Prix Fitzgerald Award)
- Excerpt at January Magazine
- 15 minute audio book titled Cocktails at Petrossian read by Stillman.
- Stillman reading from chapter eight of the book (scroll down to his name for the RealAudio link)
- En Espanol
- En Francais
- Winner of the 2014 Prix Fitzgerald Award
- Interview by Ron Hogan at Beatrice (2000)
- Review by Laura Miller at Salon.com (28 Aug 2000)
- Chat transcript at CNN.com (29 Aug 2000)
- ‘Has His Whits About Him’, an interview by Paul Morton at the Columbia Spectator (18 Sep 2000)
- Interview with Charlie Rose in which Stillman “talks about living in Paris and about his new novel, The Last Days of Disco with Cocktails at Petrossian Afterwards” (27 Sep 2000)
- Interview with Gerald Peary (Dec 2000)
- Review at the New York Times by Peter Khoury (10 Sep 2000)
- ‘Last rewrites’ by Couper Samuelson for the Harvard Independent (15 Jul 2001)
- ‘Cócteles y caviar’ by M. García at Evas!ón in Spanish (Google’s English translation) (19 Oct 2001)
Love & Friendship: In Which Jane Austen’s Lady Susan Vernon Is Entirely Vindicated
Unserious Austen by Adam Thirlwell at The New York Review of Books (May 27, 2016).
Book Club by Lisa Kennedy at Serendipity magazine
Metropolitan: A Novella and Three Stories
Stillman never wrote this planned book, as he describes here.
Books about Whit Stillman
Doomed Bourgeois in Love: Essays on the Films of Whit Stillman
- Read the first chapter, ‘Whit Stillman’s Comic Art’ (PDF) by Mary P. Nichols.