As of 15 April 2012 the movie had made $167,644, with $58,589 of that on the opening weekend. That weekend it opened in four theaters and was ranked 44 overall. Its widest release (presumably at the moment) was/is 22 theaters. Worth keeping an eye on perhaps.
- Don on Whit Stillman Got Tom Townsend in the Buzzfeed: Which Whit Stillman Character Are You?
- Don on New Whit Stillman Amazon Studios Project Close to a Deal
- Miguel on Which Whit Stillman Character Are You? Check Out the New Buzzfeed Article
- Barbara on New Whit Stillman Amazon Studios Project Close to a Deal
- Andrew on Whit Stillman’s ‘Barcelona’ Poster Featured on ‘Seinfeld’